He is an avid lover of good and beautiful things.
Latest posts by OLADOKUN OLADAPO (see all)
- Why Internet Marketing in Nigeria is Difficult and Many are broke. - February 23, 2018
- Complete Guide on How to start a blog in Nigeria - January 28, 2018
- 71 internet marketing terms you need to know - January 13, 2018
We are happy to be back.
Throughout the month of November, our website activities went on hold, but we were absolutely working tirelessly behind the screen to improve on our services and website generally. It was of course a very busy moment for us and, we are back and better with a whole new change.
We would love to share with you what we were doing and what you can learn from it.
What were we doing? What can you learn from it?
- We were restructuring.
Quality Nigeria started as a rough idea written and scripted out in paper. We started the Blog without much of a structure, even though we had a goal ahead of us. We want to make a huge impact in the Nigerian Website and Blog space. We want to create a community of pro-bloggers and heavy income earners from the internet in Nigeria. The way to succeed is to start something and the best way to start is to start. We started something without really having a shape, but now it’s beginning to have a shape. It started as a one man Blog, but on its way to becoming a company.
Need help in structuring your Blog or website? Let us help you.
- We were learning.
The best way to get navigate an unknown land is to learn from those who have successfully navigated the land. As a newbie, it’s not wise to dissociate from others. There are too many things you would be leaving behind. We were reading a lot of materials, joined forums and online classes. We started with no knowledge at all how the internet works, talk less of building websites. Now we build websites, teach people and make money from the internet. There are too many things to learn. You can’t make it on your own. You need information.
Go through all our Blog posts for more information. Stay tuned and subscribe to our newsletter. We’ve got information that will blow you away.
- We were investing.
The best things you can invest are your time and money. We have invested a lot of money and time into this. Know this for sure; nothing good comes easy. If you think you can make any successful impact without good investment, you are fooling yourself. No matter how low your income is, you must learn to sacrifice a part of it for your business. Your business can’t grow without investing your money and time. Internet adventure is a business. Your Blog or website is your business too.
- We were strategizing.
Business is all about strategies. There are a lot people who need what you provide but they have to be convinced that you are the one to give them. You have to know how to get to them. Everything is a game and you’ve got to be able to play your games well. In the last month, we were learning how well to strategize and applying what we learnt into our game. It’s a long shot, but we are on our way.
- We were creating and adding value.
Why would people need you if you do now have any value to them? Humans are all selfish. We most times, do what will benefit us. People need and love you when you add value to them. If you do not have any value to add, nobody wants you. Create values and let people realize your values.
THE CHANGES IN QUALITY NIGERIA
We are glad to bring to you, the latest changes in quality Nigeria.
In the true sense of it, there are no changes. Our Focus and goal is still very pellucid.
“We want to build a large community of internet gurus in Nigeria who harness the power of internet to create gold mines for themselves.”
We know and we are sure that the internet has changed everything. The world has moved rapidly to this path of this band-wagon. But a lot of Nigerian business owners are still lagging behind, because they do not know, or they do not know how to get a website.
Getting a very professional website for your brand or business is directly tantamount to a lot of monetary bliss, prestige and trust. It’ll save you a lot of time and stress.
While it is true that it could be very costly, it’s worth every penny invested in it. Quality Nigeria on the other hand, wishes to provide a very functional and professional website at an affordable rate. This is an opportunity to get up and do something.
- We re-designed the whole blog into a Website with compelling interface to make it more appealing and easy to navigate.
- We have added several services Including Blogs, Websites, Logos and Content writing services. These services are very crucial for your online success.
- We added very easy online payment gateways, specially made for Nigerians. You can easily pay online without any stress or complications. We’ve made it as easy as ABC.
- We’ve made it possible to get a simple website for as low as N12,000 and the more complex websites as low as 50,000. Trust us, this is one of the most affordable you will come across in Nigeria, if you are interested in a Professional website and not just a crappy deal. Most website designer companies charge over N100,000 for it.
- Right on our home page, we display in a slider, our hand-picked best Nigeria websites in each niche.
This is just the beginning as our team is looking for better ways to improve on the quality of Nigeria internet enthusiast.
Welcome back Bonus.
As a Welcome Back/ Christmas/New month gift, quality Nigeria has decided to design websites FREE OF CHARGE for those who host with iPage.
To understand more about this FREE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE, click here.